Professional Property Management: Larger Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties (Course 3) - Training from your home or office computer!
This course will provide real estate professionals with a comprehensive overview specific to large apartment and commercial buildings including all facilities and equipment, tenant profiles, agreements, improvements by tenants, specialty properties and policies. This course will review the many opportunities and challenges that come with managing commercial properties and larger apartment buildings.
The Larger Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties course counts towards earning the Property Management Certification (PMC). For more information about the certification, please visit www.car.org/education/designations/pmc.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify and determine properties suitable for a property manager's level of experience and skills
- Perform the financial and physical evaluation of apartment and commercial properties to establish an operating budget and plan
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of both the professional property manager and the property's resident manager
- Describe the various types of commercial properties and unique characteristics of each as the relate to property management responsibilities
- Identify the California Department of Real Estate (DRE) licensing laws as they relate to property management activities
For more information about the Professional Property Management: Larger Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties course, please visit
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact Trecie Marts at email@example.com for Broker Pricing Information.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
You may transfer to a future session, request a refund or cancel without a penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to the date of the course. No changes or refunds can be made within seven (7) days of the date of the class. Cancellations, transfers, and refunds must be received in writing by email to Trecie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who receive downloadable PDF materials and then cancel may be subject to a materials cancellation fee.
Please email email@example.com or call 213-739-8227 for additional information.