Agent Mentoring Course
To succeed in your real estate career you need to make sure you understand every inch of your business ensuring you give your best to every client that comes your way.
This intensive and interactive, six-hour mentoring training will help boost, improve, protect, and make your real estate business more profitable. You'll learn how to work with sellers to price their listing effectively and how to navigate through the real estate transaction from start to finish, including a detailed step-by-step instruction about how to complete the C.A.R. Form Residential Listing Agreement (RLA) and Seller's Advisory (SA). Learn from a top producing REALTOR® with over 38 years of experience in the real estate business.
If you are struggling in your real estate career this is the training you need to kick-start your business and watch your profits soar!
During this training you will cover:
- Characteristics of a successful REALTOR®
- Planning and prioritizing the day-to-day activities for better management
- Setting and managing financial and performance goals
- Establishing and tracking a realistic budget
- Making direct response calls
- Generating transactions
- Converting calls to appointments
- Establishing trust and credibility for stronger client relationships
- Applying a basic process to the transaction
- Knowing how to present the offers
- Understanding the impact of disclosures on the transaction
- Defining the natural hazard rights and responsibilities of the parties involved
- Avoiding lawsuits through risk management
- Using the Agency Disclosure form and how it affects everything
Are you a new real estate Broker? We also have a Broker Mentoring course to help ensure you are leading your real estate business successfully and profitably. Click here to learn more about C.A.R.'s Broker Mentoring course.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
You may transfer to a future session or cancel without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Cancellations, transfers, and refunds must be received in writing by email to Cecilia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive course materials or may be subject to a cancellation fee for downloadable PDF materials.
We understand that this is an important investment for you but your attendance is important for the attendance of each course. Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.