Working with Investors (Professional Property Management Course 5) - Training from your home or office computer!
IMPORTANT! After you purchase the course you MUST validate your registration BEFORE attending the class.
To validate your registration, please click on the link provided at the bottom of the order confirmation email that will be sent to you after your complete your purchase. You will not be able to attend the class without validating your registration first!! Additional information about logging-on to view the course will be sent to you in an email after you have registered for the course. PDF course materials will be provided to you by email one day before the course.
This four (4) hour course is designed to give students a thorough knowledge of the real estate investment property market. During the class you will learn how to work with every type of investor by guiding you through the acquisition and sales process for both residential and commercial properties. Take this course to begin working with the fastest growing segment in real estate.
The "Working with Investors" course counts toward earning the Property Management Certification (PMC). For more information about the certification, please visit www.car.org/education/designations/pmc/.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Assist both novice and experienced investors in the acquisition disposition of investment properties
- Learn the typical investment principles including: key benchmarks, rates, and ratios
- Identify the primary advantages and disadvantages of different property types
- Prepare and explain the C.A.R. Residential Income Property Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions (RIPA) and the Commercial Property Purchase Agreement (CPA)
- Understand the lender's guidelines and requirements for certain loan programs
- Familiarize yourself with the different loans available for residential and commercial properties, including appraisal and environmental issues
For more information about the Working with Investors course, please visit
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact Chris Tellez at firstname.lastname@example.org for Broker Pricing Information.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
You may transfer to a future session, request a refund or cancel without a penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to the date of the course. No changes or refunds can be made within seven (7) days of the date of the class. Cancellations, transfers, and refunds must be received in writing by email to Trecie at email@example.com. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who receive downloadable PDF materials and then cancel may be subject to a materials cancellation fee.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-739-8227 for additional information.