Your Guide to the California Residential Purchase Agreement
Training from your home or office computer!
IMPORTANT! After you purchase the course you MUST validate your registration BEFORE attending the class!
To validate your registration, please click on the link provided at the bottom of the order confirmation email that will be sent to you after your complete your purchase. You will not be able to attend the class without validating your registration first! Additional information about logging-on to view the course will be sent to you in an email after you have registered for the course. PDF course materials will be provided to you by email one day before the course.
Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact Trecie Marts at firstname.lastname@example.org for Broker Pricing Information.
PDF course materials will be provided to you by email one day before the course. Additional information about logging-on for the webinar will be sent to you in an email after you have registered for the course.
The California Residential Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions Form (RPA-CA) is the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction in the state of California and there are several essential concepts, principles, and faxts about this form that all REALTORS® should know.
Learn about all of the NEW CHANGES to the form to better serve and protect yourself and YOUR CLIENTS!
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Familiarize yourself with the 2010 changes to the agreement
- Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Identify, explain, understand, and remove contingencies
- Complete all mandatory and recommended disclosures
- Ensure all commissions are paid in full and on time
- Understand all the important terms of the contract
This course will cover:
- Detailed instruction on how to use the RPA-CA form.
- Instruction on how to use related forms such as:
- Buyer’s Inspection Advisory (BIA)
- Requests for Repairs (RR)
- Receipt for Reports (RFR)
- Contingency Removal (CR)
- Notice to Buyer to Perform (NBP)
- Notice to Seller to Perform (NSP)
- Relevant provisions in the RPA-CA form and related forms.
- Principal preparation of an offer made using the RPA-CA and related forms.
- Principal response to an offer made using the RPA-CA and related forms.
- Answers to legal questions from a buyer or seller client concerning language in the RPA-CA and related forms.
- Guidance for a buyer or seller client concerning the application of RPA-CA and related forms to their particular transaction.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
You may transfer to a future session or cancel without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Cancellations, transfers, and refunds must be received in writing by email to Trecie at email@example.com. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive course materials or may be subject to a cancellation fee for downloadable PDF materials.
We understand that this is an important investment for you but your attendance is important for the attendance of each course. Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.