C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Course – Residential Purchase Agreement & Addenda Module
Pre-requisite: Participants must successfully complete the C.A.R. Education's Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms course that is offered after August 15, 2014 to receive a certificate. While not recommended, you can complete the pre-requisite course up to 6 months after taking the Certified Forms Trainer class. Certification will be granted after successfully completing both courses and passing each respective course test.
The C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program is a "train-the-trainer" course based on C.A.R. Standard Forms. Participants have the unique opportunity to learn from experienced C.A.R. staff on how best to provide instruction for using C.A.R. forms. Participants learn what points to emphasize, and what pitfalls to avoid when training agents. In addition, participants will receive relevant instructor material including a PowerPoint template and a C.A.R. Sample Forms Book. The Residential Purchase Agreement & Addenda covers the RPA and other related forms. It is ideal for office managers and other non-profit generating trainers.
Benefits of Attending the Program:
- Receive quality instruction from C.A.R. Legal staff
- Learn proven forms training techniques
- Learn how to integrate C.A.R. Forms Tutor™ and zipForm® into your presentation
- Receive training materials
- Join the C.A.R. Certified Trainers’ resource webpage to network with other professionals in your area
- Receive a C.A.R. Certificate of Completion
Applicants must successfully complete and pass C.A.R. Education's Department of Real Estate (DRE) course titled, Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms before receiving a certificate of completion for the C.A.R. Certified Trainer - Residential Purchase Agreement & Addenda module (click here for information on C.A.R. Education's Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms course). Participants will need to provide the following information within 6 months of completing the course in order to receive the C.A.R. Certified Trainer Certificate for the Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement & Addenda module:
- C.A.R. Education's Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms Course Certificate number
- Office location where C.A.R. Education's Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms course was taken
- Local Association/Board where C.A.R. Education's Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms course was completed
Participants who have not successfully completed C.A.R. Education's Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms course will not receive the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Certification.
USE & GUIDELINES FOR CERTIFICATION:
- When teaching a Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms course for a fee, Participants may not mention the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program, the certification or Participant’s completion in connection with promoting any product or service other than those offered by C.A.R., unless specifically authorized in writing by C.A.R.’s Education Department.
- Completion of the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program does not imply or guarantee that you are or will be selected to be an instructor for C.A.R. course offerings (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to become a C.A.R. instructor)
- Certification is not intended to be, nor should it be misconstrued as a designation or an endorsement by C.A.R. or any of its affiliates.
- C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program certification may not be marketed, promoted or otherwise represented or displayed on business cards or other advertising materials without the C.A.R. Education Department’s prior written consent.
- Participants must complete the module and pass the test in order to receive certification for the relevant module.
- Certification is valid for 36 months from the date issued.
Certification cannot be used for promotional purposes when teaching for profit unless specifically endorsed by C.A.R.'s Education Department.
For more information call 213-739-8278
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
You may transfer to a future session or cancel without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Cancellations, transfers, and refunds must be received in writing by email to Cecilia at email@example.com. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive course materials or may be subject to a cancellation fee for downloadable PDF materials.
We understand that this is an important investment for you but your attendance is important for the attendance of each course. Please call 213-739-8278 for additional information.