The Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination
(Course Materials in Printed Format)
Printed course materials will be provided to you by the Association on the day of the course
Putting the deal together is just half of the battle when closing the real estate transaction. Every transaction is unique and knowing how to make sure each deal closes properly and the things to be aware of can affect the outcome. The Transaction Coordination course will provide you with a complete and full understanding of every part of the real estate transaction.
- How the Residential Purchase Agreement lays the foundation for the transaction.
- Understanding disclosures and when and why to use them.
- Identifying what paperwork is required from each party.
- How the escrow and lending process work together to close the transaction.
- Setting timelines for contractual obligations and contingency removals.
- Completing the documentation required in order to submit a complete file.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
You may transfer to a future session or cancel without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Cancellations, transfers, and refunds must be received in writing by email to Cecilia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive course materials or may be subject to a cancellation fee for downloadable PDF materials.
We understand that this is an important investment for you but your attendance is important for the attendance of each course. Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.