Understanding Your Financial Statement
Part of the C.A.R. Mentoring Program - Broker Track
Who Should Take This Course
New, seasoned, and up and coming real estate brokers looking to get a better understanding of the various financial aspects involved in running an office.
Understanding the financial aspects of your office is critical to the success of your brokerage.
In this course youll learn what resources you need to track income and expenses. Improve your decision making with advance techniques for creating projections and budgets. Better analyze key statistics, and brokerage metrics to justify critical business decisions. Youll also be introduced to tools that will help you manage your financials more efficiently and how to get the most from accurate, detailed financial records.
3- Production Metrics
5- Back-Office Systems
- Real Estate Brokerage Income (Commission Split, Desk Fee, Flat Rate, Operational Fees)
- Real Estate Brokerage Expenses (Commission Related, Employment, Occupancy, Advertising, General/Administration, Insurance, Education/Training, Depreciation/Interest)
- Brokerage Production Metrics (Factors Of, Calculating Productivity, Commission Revenue, Profitability, Accountability Metrics)
- Creating Projections & Budgets (Settings Goals, Creating the Plan, Putting the Plan Into Action)
- Financial Management Tools & Back-Office Systems
Upon Completion Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Determine and track where income comes from
- Determine and track the expenses that affect your bottom line
- Analyze your financial statements to determine the overall financial success of your office