Part of the C.A.R. Mentoring Program - Agent Track
Who Should Take This Course
Real estate salespersons and brokers who want to understand the skills and attributes needed to be successful in real estate and the marketing techniques needed to reach and retain clients.
Today, you need more skills than ever to make money in real estate. This course will teach you the skills needed to make a difference and grow your career in real estate.
Learn how to manage your time to make yourself more efficient, prepared and effective. Improve your marketing skills and learn to promote yourself to new and current clients.
1 – What Is Needed To Succeed In Real Estate
2 – Why People Choose One Agent Over Another
3 – Setting Goals
4 – The Formula for Achieving Your Financial Goal
5 – Calculating Your Financial Goal
6 – Making Contacts
7 – Active vs. Passive Marketing
8 – Marketing Yourself
- Why People Choose One Agent Over Another (Communications Skills, Agent Commitments)
- Setting Goals (Transactional and Financial Goals, Formulas for Financial Goals, Calculating Financial Goals)
- Making Contacts (Frequency and Message Of Contacts)
- Active vs. Passive Marketing & Marketing Yourself (Marketing Techniques and Examples)
Upon Completion Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Understand qualities and traits desired by clients in an agent and/or broker
- Set up preliminary business and financial goals
- Set up preliminary marketing messages and plan
Course also includes a downloadable PDF version of the course