Disclosures...What You Need To Know - Part One
Part of the C.A.R. Mentoring Program - Agent Track
Click here for information on Disclosures...What You Need To Know - Part Two http://www.rebsonline.com/product.php?pid=2023
Click here for information on Disclosures...What You Need To Know - Part One & Two http://www.rebsonline.com/product.php?pid=2024
Who Should Take This Course
Real estate salespersons and brokers who want to get a better understanding of the disclosure laws that affect the real estate transactions that they manage, or are a part of.
The disclosure process is overwhelming and confusing when selling real estate.
This course is the first of two that will help you cut through the confusion surrounding the disclosure law. It gives a brief explanation about the disclosure requirements by touching on the who, what, when, and why.
*Note While this course covers most common disclosure requirements under California and federal law, it does not cover all disclosures required by law or practice.
1- Transfer Disclosure Statement
2- Natural Hazard Zones
3- Mello-Roos Taxes and 1915 Bond Act Assessments
4- Military Ordnance Locations
5- Industrial Use Zoning
6- Smoke Detectors
7- Water Heater Bracing
- Transfer Disclosure Statement (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Agents Duties, Buyers Rights)
- Natural Hazard Zones (Flood, Fire, Earthquake Fault, & Seismic Hazard Zones, NHD Statements, Substituted Disclosure )
- MelloRoos Taxes (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Agents Duties, Buyers Rights)
- Military Ordnance Locations (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Landlords Duties, Agents Duties, Buyers Rights)
- Industrial Use Zoning (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Agents Duties)
- Smoke Detectors (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Local Ordinances, Landlords Rights & Duties)
- Water Heater Bracing (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Landlords Duties)
Upon Completion Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Identify the various disclosures required in a real estate transaction
- Determine the disclosure rights and responsibilities of the parties in a transaction
- Determine what forms are needed when making the various disclosure
Downloadable PDF version of the course