Disclosures...What You Need To Know - Part Two
Part of the C.A.R. Mentoring Program - Agent Track
Click here for information on Disclosures...What You Need To Know - Part One http://www.rebsonline.com/product.php?pid=2022
Click here for information on Disclosures...What You Need To Know - Part One & Two http://www.rebsonline.com/product.php?pid=2024
Who Should Take This Course
Real estate salespersons and brokers who want to get a better understanding of the disclosure laws that affect the real estate transactions that they manage, or are a part of.
The disclosure process is overwhelming and confusing when selling real estate.
This course will help you cut through the confusion surrounding the disclosure law. It gives a brief explanation about the disclosure requirements by touching on the who, what, when, and why.
*Note While this course covers most common disclosure requirements under California and federal law, it does not cover all disclosures required by law or practice.
1- Supplemental Property Tax Bills
2- Lead-Based Paint Hazards
3- Earthquake Safety
4- Meth Lab Activity
5- Registered Sex Offenders
6- Toxic Mold
- Supplemental Property Tax Bills (Applicability, Application, Sellers & Agents Duties)
- Lead-Based Paint Hazards (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Landlords Duties, Agents Duties)
- Earthquake Safety (Applicability, Exceptions, Sellers Duties, Agents Duties)
- Meth Lab Activity (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Landlords Duties, Agents Duties, Buyers Rights)
- Registered Sex Offenders (Megans Law, Applicability, Sellers Duties, Landlords Duties, Agents Duties, Megans Law Database)
- Toxic Mold (Applicability, Sellers Duties, Landlords Duties, Agents Duties)
Upon Completion Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Identify the various disclosures required in a real estate transaction
- Determine the disclosure rights and responsibilities of the parties in a transaction
- Determine what forms are needed when making the various disclosure
Downloadable PDF version of the course