This survey tracks current trends in technology used by REALTORS on topics ranging from computer and technology usage to Internet needs and adoption within their real estate business. The report offers great insight on the technological tools needed to conduct your real estate business.
Survey highlights include:
- 97% of REALTORS have a high-speed Internet connection at home.
- 27% use a laptop or tablet computer in the field primarily to conduct listing presentations.
- 20% indicated that a new computer was their most important business upgrade in the last 12 months, followed by a hands-free phone at 19% and handheld Internet device at 13%.
- 87% find the Internet extremely or very important in the marketing and promotion of their business, up from 69% one year earlier.
- 9% of REALTORS say they participate in online real estate forums or blogs.
Please Note: Each report contains data from the previous year. A 2007-2008 report for example uses 2007 data.