This resource guide provides real estate professionals a better understanding of the Making Home Affordable Program as it relates to the consumer and the real estate industry.
This guide contains:
- Information about the foreclosure alternatives market background
- Information about the purpose of the HAFA program, the relationship between HAMP and HAFA and the significance of that relationship in the short sale market
- Information about HAFA Guidelines for Treasury, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac HAFA programs
- Information about how to evaluate your existing short sales for HAFA eligibility as well as understand and therefore reduce professional liability risks
- Information about the process, documents and timeframes built into the HAFA program for all parties involved in the process
- Key differences between the Treasury Department, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae HAFA Programs utilizing comparison charts included
Also includes: Unlimited Access to the New Online HAFA Forms Tutorial
Get Certified Online Today!
Take C.A.R. Education's top rated online course for short sale training. For more information visit www.car.org/education/designations/hafaspecialist.