LR - Residential Lease/Month to Month Rental Agreement
PLEASE NOTE: A change to this form is required by law, and the new version is required to be used effective January 1, 2019. Older versions of this form will not be in compliance as of January 1, 2019.
You can use this form as either a month-to-month rental agreement or a fixed term lease.
May be used as either a month-to-month rental agreement or a fixed term lease.
- The security deposit will not be returned until all named Tenants have vacated; if Tenant does not maintain as promised
- Landlord will hire someone and charge the Tenant, and if Landlord will/will not be maintaining
- Repairing or replacing certain personal property
- Applies rent payment to the earliest amount due
- Water use laws supersede contractual maintenance requirements
- Refers to Pet Addendum if pets allowed
- Optional prohibition on portable washers
- Limits prevailing party attorney fees to $1,000.00.
We Also Recommend
AB - Buyer's Affidavit (FIRPTA Compliance)
AD - Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency
AD - Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency - 4 Pack
AVID - Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure