LR - Residential Lease/Month to Month Rental Agreement
You can use this form as either a month-to-month rental agreement or a fixed term lease.
May be used as either a month-to-month rental agreement or a fixed term lease.
- The security deposit will not be returned until all named Tenants have vacated; if Tenant does not maintain as promised
- Landlord will hire someone and charge the Tenant, and if Landlord will/will not be maintaining
- Repairing or replacing certain personal property
- Applies rent payment to the earliest amount due
- Water use laws supersede contractual maintenance requirements
- Refers to Pet Addendum if pets allowed
- Optional prohibition on portable washers
- Limits prevailing party attorney fees to $1,000.00.
We Also Recommend
AB - Buyer's Affidavit (FIRPTA Compliance)
AD - Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency
AD - Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency - 4 Pack
AVID - Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure