Social Media For Teams - ONLINE ANYTIME
An overview course about the importance of social media for real estate, Learn how to implement a successful social media strategy.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your pace. The course is available 24/7.
How do YOUR clients see YOU and YOUR TEAM online? Get ready to explore the general guidelines and evaluate the best Social Media platform(s) your team should be used to increase your followers and grow your business. This course will guide you on how to best implement a successful social media strategy that you can easily measure.
Learn how to think strategically about your team's social media target goals. You'll also learn how to properly follow the California Bureau of Real Estate’s Advertising Rules for compliance with California real estate law. We will cover what to do and what NOT to do on social media.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand the general guidelines for any social media platform for both personal and team profiles
- Evaluate the best Social Media platform(s) your team should use to increase business and gain followers
- Learn how to setup and configure Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
- Use a checklist to ensure you’re compliant and consistent
- Create content, maintain online presence, and manage a public social media existence both for personal and team gain
- Understand the California Bureau of Real Estate’s rules and regulations for advertising on any social media platform
- Discover how to best analyze the performance of your Social Media accounts
- Learn to create an overall Social Media marketing plan
- Learn how to post social media images for all your profiles
- Analyze current social media metrics to help you determine which profile can bring more gains
You'll learn about the following social media platforms:
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Employment Law Guide for Brokers, Managers, & Team Leaders
California Human Resource Law for Brokers/Teams - ONLINE ANYTIME
Team Leader Certification (TLC) Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide: "I to We: Building and Working as a Team & Related Forms"