Residential Property Management (PMC1) - LearnMyWay® - 5/4/21
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: From anywhere you can connect to the Internet
Register for the courses (even if you cannot attend the day of) to receive a recording of the broadcast!
C.A.R. Education's Property Management course will help you understand the responsibilities, functions, and skills involved in property management. This course will teach you how to distinguish between off-site and on-site property managers and their duties, positions, training, and expertise, as well as developed some practical application guidelines that you can apply immediately to your business. Significantly supplement your income when you decide to add residential property manager to your real estate profession.
This is a mandatory course to earn the Property Management Master (PMM) certification. Learn more here.
This course also counts towards earning the Property Management Certification (PMC).
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify the six P's in property management
- Describe and gather problem-solving skills for tenant dispute resolution, overseeing the factors of risk management, and gaining abilities to deal with people who lack expertise with which you interact
- Identify fair housing requirements for rental property management
- Familiarize yourself with the rental practices within the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Identify Internet sources for professionals, associations, and organizations
- Name different types of ownership for income-producing property
- Distinguish between off-site and on-site property managers and their duties, positions, training, and expertise
- Define the trust fund accounting regulations
- Describe various rates of return owners use to determine cash flow
- Differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of various property types
- Understand legal contract elements and leasehold estates
- Learn how to begin and terminate a rental contract
- Describe the basic eviction process
- Locate and complete C.A.R. rental forms
For more information about the Residential Property Management for the Real Estate Licensee course, please visit
Recordings and Exams: If applicable, exams and/or recordings will be made available the following business day after the broadcast ends before 5pm. At that point all those eligible for exams and recordings will be notified via email. Recordings are not available for CE courses or NAR Designations/Certifications. Exams will be administered by OnlineEd.com. Participants must be present for the whole class to receive credit for applicable CE/Certificates/Designations.
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact C.A.R. Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for Broker Pricing Information.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
Purchasing for other people
All purchases made on or after July 1, 2017, must be made by the person attending the course and no substitutions will be allowed. Certificates can only be issued in the name of the person who purchased the course. Only C.A.R. Members are eligible to purchase and take courses at Member pricing.
If you purchased this class for someone else in error, please email us at email@example.com with the 9-digit order number, and include a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to reschedule?
You may transfer to a future session without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. We allow one reschedule per course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Second and subsequent reschedules will result in a $15.00 processing fee per reschedule. All rescheduling requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel a course without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. Those who book within seven (7) days are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com and identify the name of the course and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made.
Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
FTBS Certification Course Bundle - LearnMyWay® - 4/15/21 & 4/16/21
Master the Market (FTBS1) - LearnMyWay® 4/15/21
Be the Go-To Agent (FTBS2) - LearnMyWay® 4/16/21
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - LearnMyWay® - 4/20/21