Selling Apartment Buildings - The Investment Analysis Process (PMC7) - LearnMyWay® - 2/12/19
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: From anywhere you can connect to the Internet
This four (4) hour course will provide licensees with a thorough understanding of the process involved in the physical and financial evaluation of an income property, with the emphasis on apartment buildings. You will acquire the tools and skills necessary to identify and achieve a realistic selling price based on the results of the evaluation. You will learn to employ effective strategies for evaluating, and improving as appropriate, the financial condition of the property in order to assist a seller or buyer in achieving their respective investment objectives.
The Selling Apartment Buildings - The Investment Analysis Process is required to earn the Property Management Master (PMM) Certification. For more information, visit www.car.org/education/designations/pmcmaster/.
This course also counts towards earning the Property Management Certification (PMC).
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Establish pre-listing strategies for achieving a reasonable or target selling price
- Identify and select an appropriate income property for a buyer based on his or her criteria and capacity
- Perform a physical inspection of the property utilizing a detailed checklist and step-by-step procedure as the first step in the financial analysis
- Perform the financial analysis, evaluating and validating income and expenses to determine they appear reasonable based on the property's characteristics
- Identify those major components of the property likely to fail during the anticipated holder term, establish a corresponding "reserves for replacements" budget and a plan for its execution
- Understand, employ and explain lender's guidelines and the evaluation process for determining the most appropriate financing available for the property
- Provide an overview of various rates of return based on the results of the analysis that are likely to be discussed by the seller's and buyer's accountant or financial advisor
- Provide the highest level of buyer and/or seller representation
For more information about the Selling Apartment Buildings - The Investment Analysis Process course, please visit
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact C.A.R. Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for Broker Pricing Information.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
Purchasing for other people
All purchases made on or after July 1, 2017, must be made by the person attending the course and no substitutions will be allowed. Certificates can only be issued in the name of the person who purchased the course. Only C.A.R. Members are eligible to purchase and take courses at Member pricing.
If you purchased this class for someone else in error, please email us at email@example.com with the 9-digit order number, and include a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to reschedule?
You may transfer to a future session without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. We allow one reschedule per course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Second and subsequent reschedules will result in a $15.00 processing fee per reschedule. All rescheduling requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel a course without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. Those who book within seven (7) days are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com and identify the name of the course and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made.
Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
Residential Property Management (PMC1) - LearnMyWay® - 1/23/19
Single Family Homes and 2-4 Unit Residences (PMC2) - LearnMyWay® - 1/24/19
Larger Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties Course (PMC3) - LearnMyWay® - 1/29/19