NAR's Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) Designation - 2 Day Course - San Jose 10/17/19
Date: Thursday, October 17 and Friday, October 18, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
500 S. Winchester
San Jose, CA 95128
The SRES® designation is the only real estate designation addressing the needs of today’s home buyers age 50-plus within your market. This unique designation is designed for the real estate agent who wants to focus on working with mature clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions. When you earn the SRES® designation you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics.
- Develop and maintain marketing skills.
- Counsel local seniors rather than selling the family home.
- Use team-building skills with other SRES® professionals.
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning.
- Create a unique marketing opportunity that separates you from the competition.
You will also be listed online in the SRES® referral database which provides direct client contact and referrals from other SRES® designees.
To receive the SRES® designation:
- Complete the two-day SRES® designation course.
- Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Active membership in the SRES® Council. (New designees receive one-year membership in the Seniors Real Estate Council® FREE. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.)
Click here for an overview of the SRES® designation, course objectives, and course outline.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
Purchasing for other people
All purchases made on or after July 1, 2017, must be made by the person attending the course and no substitutions will be allowed. Certificates can only be issued in the name of the person who purchased the course. Only C.A.R. Members are eligible to purchase and take courses at Member pricing.
If you purchased this class for someone else in error, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the 9-digit order number, and include a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to reschedule?
You may transfer to a future session without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. We allow one reschedule per course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Second and subsequent reschedules will result in a $15.00 processing fee per reschedule. All rescheduling requests must be sent to email@example.com and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel a course without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. Those who book within seven (7) days are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. To cancel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the name of the course and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made.
Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Course - RPA & Addenda Module - 7/22/19