California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) - LearnMyWay® - 4/16/20
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Internet connection is required for this instructor-led webinar
- This course is Department of Real Estate (DRE) accredited for 4 hours of Continuing Education (CE) in Consumer Protection. DRE Sponsor No. 0001.
- This LearnMyWay® course includes the latest PDF copy of "Your Guide to the California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA)". (The PDF will be emailed to you the day before the class begins.)
- The California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) course counts as an elective towards earning the CTC (Certified Transaction Coordinator) Certification.
Stay up-to-date with the most widely used and trusted purchase agreement in California. This course will cover the entire California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) in detail step-by-step and the special situations during the real estate transaction. Get detailed instructions on how to properly complete and use the RPA form in all your transactions.
- Familiarize yourself with recent changes made to the RPA contract in 2019
- Understand the many changes made to the clauses
- Learn the new approach to addressing wood-destroying pests
- Learn how to write offers without deposit checks
- Complete all mandatory and recommended disclosures
- Understand changes regarding how to deal with personal property items
- Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Ensure all commissions are paid in full and on time
- Learn "smart features" that were added to the form within zipForm®
|CLICK HERE to purchase a printed copy of the RPA guide|
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact C.A.R. Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for Broker Pricing Information.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
Purchasing for other people
All purchases made must be made by the person attending the course and no substitutions will be allowed. Certificates can only be issued in the name of the person who purchased the course. Only C.A.R. Members are eligible to purchase and take courses at Member pricing.
If you purchased this class for someone else in error, please email us at email@example.com with the 9-digit order number, and include a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to reschedule?
You may transfer to a future session without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. We allow one reschedule per course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Second and subsequent reschedules will result in a $15.00 processing fee per reschedule. All rescheduling requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel a course without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. Those who book within seven (7) days are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com and identify the name of the course and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made.
Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
All About Disclosures - INTERACTIVE ONLINE ANYTIME
Keys to Closure - the Probate Process - ONLINE ANYTIME
C.A.R. Legal Tools Quick Reference Guide - July 2019