A Word About the NAR Code of Ethics - ONLINE ANYTIME
*Note: While this course covers important sections of the Code of Ethics, it DOES NOT meet the NAR biennial ethics requirement.
This is a basics course to help you understand the key concepts of NAR's Code of Ethics. This course DOES NOT meet the NAR biennial ethics requirement. See above for courses that meet the requirement.
Details About Course:
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Inspired by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), this course gives an overview of the Preamble, Code of Ethics, and Standards of Practice, giving real-world case examples where these principles can be applied. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice establishes objective, enforceable ethical standards governing the professional conduct of REALTORS®.
Course Length: 1 hour (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify and define the preamble
- Identify and define Articles 1 thru 9: a REALTORS® Duties to Clients and Customers
- Identify and define Articles 10 thru 14: a REALTORS® Duties to the Public
- Identify and define Articles 15 thru 17: a REALTORS® Duties to REALTORS®
- Identify and define Standards of Practice (SOP), which follow and support each Article
- Identify and define case interpretations, which demonstrate the application of the Articles to particular fact situations
Comes with a downloadable PDF version of the course.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters - ONLINE ANYTIME
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME