Nuts and Bolts: The Broker’s Day-to-Day - ONLINE ANYTIME
A course to help Brokers grain a general working knowledge of the basic operations of their office while learning to be an incredible role model to encourage agent productivity.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace and is available 24/7.
The term, "Broker Supervision" sounds very simplistic. Many people believe it is just reviewing files, supervising marketing, and complying with DRE regulations. Broker supervision is all that and more.
Learn how much supervision a broker must give to the activities of his or her salespersons along with learning how to establish policies, rules, procedures, and systems to review transaction files for success.
This is a required course to earn the Office Management Certification (OMC). Learn more here >
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand the role and responsibility of the broker
- Describe the different opportunities for education and training within the industry
- Understand that the brokerage needs to retain good agents and recruit new ones
- Know what is required by the DRE and the best practices to stay compliant
- Develop an office that motivates, encourages and enables an agent to thrive in the competitive real estate world
- Describe several methods of resources available
- Understand that there are several avenues for training within our industry
- Learn who is responsible for the role of the broker
- Define recruiting and retention as well as “de-hiring”
- Learn the many resources we have through C.A.R. for both in your office and online
- Describe different systems in place for hiring, training and business management
- Develop a culture that attracts seasoned agents
- Understand and implement DRE and State of California requirements
- Understand local regulations, taxation and license regulations
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
WomanUP!® ACADEMY Executive Certification Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME