Property Management Master - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Complete your PMM quickly with our 10-course bundle.
This bundle is 10 self-guided online courses that you take at your own pace. The courses are available 24/7.
Take the Property Management online course series to learn how to establish and build a property management business, select clients, complete forms, review agreements, and remain compliant with Fair Housing, State, and Federal Laws, as well as Acts protecting tenants.
If you've already taken any of the courses below in the last two (2) years, you may apply the courses to your Property Management Masters (PMM) certification.
Recently updated! PMC Courses 1 to 7 has been updated for 2018. The content was taken from a recent webinar with one of our certified instructors and is in a video format.
Your purchased bundle comes with the following courses:
- PMC1: Residential Property Management, see course description >
- PMC2: Single Family Homes and 2-4 Unit Residences, see course description >
- PMC3: Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties, see course description >
- PMC4: Fair Housing, Trust Funds, and Legal Aspects, see course description >
- PMC5: Working with Investors, see course description >
- PMC6: Vacation Rental Management, see course description >
- PMC7: Selling Apartment Buildings, see course description >
- PMC8: All Creatures Great and Small, see course description >
- Real Estate Investing Made Clear, see course description >
- Beneath the Surface: Understanding the Anatomy of a Home, see course description >
This certification program is specially designed for REALTORS® looking to establish and build a property management business. Upon completion of the program you'll know how to manage residential and commercial properties, select clients, complete forms, review agreements, and remain compliant with Fair Housing, State and Federal Laws and Acts that protect tenants.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Residential Property Management (PMC1) - ONLINE ANYTIME