REALTOR® Resiliency Package: Modern Financing and Statistics for Success - ONLINE ANYTIME
C.A.R. Members - this product is FREE for Members (see below for details)!
This is a 3-course package that you take at your own pace. The course is available 24/7 and will be available in users' Assigned Courses through July 31, 2024.
Here's how to access this 3-course package for FREE
1. Log in to this site by clicking on Account at the top of the screen and entering your username and password OR by visiting car.org and clicking the shopping cart at the top of the screen. Your C.A.R. Member Account must be set up for this promotion to be applied.
2. Add this course package to your shopping cart and use code 3FREECAR at checkout.
3. Follow the instructions in your email to log in and start your classes at www.onlineed.com.
This 3-in-1 package contains the following, in-depth courses:
Why Should A Mortgage Be Traditional? Using Non-Traditional Loans Tailored To Your Client’s Needs
- Modern Mortgages For Modern Clients: Each Client Is Different - Their Mortgages Should Be Too
- Statistics That Sell: Using Real Estate Market Data To Make More Money
This market seems to change from one moment to the next while inventory remains low and interest rates climb. Whether you’re new or seasoned, navigating this is a challenge. This curated grouping of educational offerings is designed to help real estate professionals in this market. In these classes you’ll find real-world solutions for financing challenges, general mortgage tips, and even tricks for using market data tools found on car.org.
How you will benefit from these courses:
- Gain an understanding of what mortgage products are available to clients and how that can help real estate licensees provide a better client experience.
- Learn to help clients focus on financial health so that you can find your next deal.
- Review a showcase of the stats-oriented tools that are available to C.A.R. members on car.org.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You have until July 31, 2024 to complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >