11/14 NAR's Military Relocation Professional Certification - LearnMyWay®
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: From anywhere, you can connect to the Internet
Learn how to provide the real estate services - at any stage in the service member’s military career - that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals. Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans with the NAR's Military Relocation Professional Certification.
- Learn the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices.
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process.
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
- Explain the basics of VA financing. Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing.
Earning NAR's MRP certification provides a number of important benefits, in addition to the knowledge you receive from taking the Military Relocation Professional Core Course.
- Education in the classroom and online formats that teach you how to work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs
- Use of the MRP logo and marketing materials to promote your certification
- Free Webinars that you can download anytime and anywhere
- Downloadable MRP certificate
- Differentiation as an MRP at REALTOR.org and REALTOR.com®
- Access to an exclusive online network to locate other Military Relocation Professionals for referrals and to share ideas
- Monthly email updates
- MRP lapel pin available for purchase through the REALTOR® Team Store
To Earn the Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification you must:
- Be a member in good standing of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- Complete the Military Relocation Professional Certification Core Course and pass the exam.
- Complete two online webinars:
- VA Home Purchase Financing and Options for Disabled Service Members and Veterans **Once you click this link, press "Playback" and follow the directions on the page to view this webinar.
- **Click here to download the PowerPoint Presentation of this Webinar.
- VA Compromise Sale
- Submit an application and a one-time fee of $195.
MRP is the only military-oriented certification or designation program conferred by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Recordings and Exams: If applicable, exams and/or recordings will be made available the following business day after the broadcast ends before 5pm. At that point all those eligible for exams and recordings will be notified via email. Recordings are not available for CE courses or NAR Designations/Certifications. Exams will be administered by OnlineEd.com.
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact C.A.R. Education at email@example.com for Broker Pricing Information.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
Purchasing for other people
All purchases made on or after July 1, 2017, must be made by the person attending the course and no substitutions will be allowed. Certificates can only be issued in the name of the person who purchased the course. Only C.A.R. Members are eligible to purchase and take courses at Member pricing.
If you purchased this class for someone else in error, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the 9-digit order number, and include a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to reschedule?
You may transfer to a future session without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. We allow one reschedule per course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Second and subsequent reschedules will result in a $15.00 processing fee per reschedule. All rescheduling requests must be sent to email@example.com and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel a course without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. Those who book within seven (7) days are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. To cancel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the name of the course and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made.
Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.