C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Course - RPA & Addenda Module - 11/15/18 - Los Angeles
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: C.A.R Los Angeles Offices
525 S Virgil Ave, Los Angeles CA 90020
Pre-requisite: You must successfully complete C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course offered after August 15, 2014, to receive a certificate. While not recommended, you can complete the pre-requisite course up to 6 months after taking the Certified Forms Trainer class. Certification will be granted after successfully completing both courses and passing each respective course test.
The C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program is a "train-the-trainer" course based on C.A.R. Standard Forms. You will have the unique opportunity to learn from an experienced C.A.R. Legal staff member about how best to provide instruction for using C.A.R. forms. Understand what points to emphasize, and what pitfalls to avoid when training agents. In addition, you will receive relevant instructor materials including a PowerPoint template and the latest copy of the C.A.R. Sample Forms Book. This course is ideal for office managers and other non-profit generating trainers.
Benefits of Attending the Program:
- Receive quality instruction from C.A.R. Legal staff
- Learn proven forms training techniques
- Receive training materials
- Receive a C.A.R. certificate of completion
Applicants must successfully complete and pass C.A.R. Education's Department of Real Estate (DRE) course titled, California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms before receiving a certificate of completion for the C.A.R. Certified Trainer - Residential Purchase Agreement & Addenda module. Learn more >
You will need to provide the following information within 6 months of completing your training:
- C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course certificate number
- Office location where C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course was taken
- Local Association/Board where C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course was completed
If you have not successfully completed C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course you will not receive the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Certification.
USE & GUIDELINES FOR CERTIFICATION:
- When teaching a California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course for a fee, Participants may not mention the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program, the certification or Participant’s completion in connection with promoting any product or service other than those offered by C.A.R., unless specifically authorized in writing by C.A.R.’s Education Department.
- Completion of the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program does not imply or guarantee that you are or will be selected to be an instructor for C.A.R. course offerings (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to become a C.A.R. instructor)
- Certification is not intended to be, nor should it be misconstrued as a designation or an endorsement by C.A.R. or any of its affiliates.
- C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program certification may not be marketed, promoted or otherwise represented or displayed on business cards or other advertising materials without the C.A.R. Education Department’s prior written consent.
- Participants must complete the module and pass the test in order to receive certification for the relevant module.
- Certification is valid for 36 months from the date issued.
- Certification valid for the form(s) released during the time of education.
Certification cannot be used for promotional purposes when teaching for profit unless specifically endorsed by C.A.R.'s Education Department.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
Purchasing for other people
All purchases made on or after July 1, 2017, must be made by the person attending the course and no substitutions will be allowed. Certificates can only be issued in the name of the person who purchased the course. Only C.A.R. Members are eligible to purchase and take courses at Member pricing.
If you purchased this class for someone else in error, please email us at email@example.com with the 9-digit order number, and include a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to reschedule?
You may transfer to a future session without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. We allow one reschedule per course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Second and subsequent reschedules will result in a $15.00 processing fee per reschedule. All rescheduling requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel a course without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. Those who book within seven (7) days are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com and identify the name of the course and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made.
Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Property Management Master - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME