C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Course - RPA & Addenda Module - 8/24/20
Date: Monday, August 24, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: LearnMyWay® Live Webinar - from anywhere you can connect to the Internet
Pre-requisite: You must successfully complete C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course, offered via live webinar or online, to receive a certificate. While not recommended, you can complete the pre-requisite course up to 6 months after taking the Certified Forms Trainer class. Certification will be granted after successfully completing both courses and passing each respective course test.
This live training program is a "train-the-trainer" course based on the RPA and many other C.A.R. Standard Forms. You will have the unique opportunity to learn from an experienced C.A.R. Legal staff member about how best to provide instruction to others for using C.A.R.'s Standard Forms.
Take a deeper dive into the world of forms as you learn how to create a dynamic and effective training plan that you can deliver successfully to others.
In addition, you will receive relevant instructor materials including a PowerPoint template and the latest copy of the C.A.R. Sample Forms Book (a $99.95 value).
Benefits of Attending the Program:
- Receive quality instruction from C.A.R. Legal staff
- Learn proven training techniques about what to emphasize
- Understand what pitfalls to avoid
- Receive training materials including a current copy of the Sample Forms Book (a $99.95 value).
- Receive a C.A.R. certificate of completion
This course is ideal for office managers and other non-profit generating trainers.
Applicants must successfully complete and pass C.A.R. Education's Department of Real Estate (DRE) course titled, California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms before receiving a certificate of completion for the C.A.R. Certified Trainer - Residential Purchase Agreement & Addenda module. Learn more >
You will need to provide the following information within 6 months of completing your training:
- C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course certificate number
- Office location where C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course was taken
- Local Association/Board where C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course was completed
If you have not successfully completed C.A.R. Education's California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course you will not receive the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Certification.
Use & Guidelines for Certification:
- When teaching a California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course for a fee, Participants may not mention the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program, the certification or Participant’s completion in connection with promoting any product or service other than those offered by C.A.R., unless specifically authorized in writing by C.A.R.’s Education Department.
- Completion of the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program does not imply or guarantee that you are or will be selected to be an instructor for C.A.R. course offerings (please email email@example.com for information on how to become a C.A.R. instructor)
- Certification is not intended to be, nor should it be misconstrued as a designation or an endorsement by C.A.R. or any of its affiliates.
- C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program certification may not be marketed, promoted or otherwise represented or displayed on business cards or other advertising materials without the C.A.R. Education Department’s prior written consent.
- Participants must complete the module and pass the test in order to receive certification for the relevant module.
- Certification is valid for 36 months from the date issued.
- Certification is valid for the form(s) released during the time of education.
- Certification cannot be used for promotional purposes when teaching for profit unless specifically endorsed by C.A.R.'s Education Department.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
For information about our transfer, cancellation and refund policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters - ONLINE ANYTIME
Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME