GRI 101 – Ethics, Professional Conduct and Legal Aspects - ONLINE ANYTIME
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course on ethics, professional conduct, and legal aspects in real estate is designed to help real estate professionals understand the impact that ethics has on their business. This course has been designed to provide students with:
- An understanding of legal conduct requirements and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
- The use of arbitration and mediation for resolving issues.
- Develop an understanding of the requirements of the Department of Real Estate Regulation regarding professional conduct.
- Be able to recognize and avoid conduct likely to cause disciplinary action.
- Develop an awareness of and sensitivity for the duties an agent owes to his/her clients.
- Develop awareness of the arbitration process.
- Develop an awareness of procuring cause.
- Understand the importance of mediation.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Certifications and Designations: All participants in NAR courses will be contacted with next steps within two weeks after the course ends. Please visit the NAR resource page for applications and other relevant details for NAR Certifications and Designations.
All participants in C.A.R. Education courses will automatically receive certificates 24 hours after all required courses and exams have been completed and passed. Please visit the C.A.R. Certifications page for relevant details on desired certifications.
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact C.A.R. Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for Broker Pricing Information.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >