LR - Residential Lease/Month to Month Rental Agreement
You can use this form as either a month-to-month rental agreement or a fixed term lease.
May be used as either a month-to-month rental agreement or a fixed term lease.
New paragraph added to explicitly remind landlord and tenant that statutory protections are given to members of the armed services. For example, a member of the military has the right to terminate a lease of sent out of State or on active duty. RCJC addendum is automatically included with this form in order to comply with the requirement under the new rent cap and just cause eviction law.
- The security deposit will not be returned until all named Tenants have vacated; if Tenant does not maintain as promised
- Landlord will hire someone and charge the Tenant, and if Landlord will/will not be maintaining
- Repairing or replacing certain personal property
- Applies rent payment to the earliest amount due
- Water use laws supersede contractual maintenance requirements
- Refers to Pet Addendum if pets allowed
- Optional prohibition on portable washers
- Limits prevailing party attorney fees to $1,000.00.
We Also Recommend
AB - Buyer's Affidavit (FIRPTA Compliance)
AD - Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency
AD - Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency - 4 Pack
AVID - Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure