Certified Forms Trainer Online Course - Renewal Module
THIS IS A RENEWAL COURSE ONLY!
Not sure when it's your time to renew? Contact Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org for your renewal date.
To become a C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer, go here for our next course >
The C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program is a "train-the-trainer" course based on C.A.R. Standard Forms. You are required to renew your certification every three years after completing the course. The recertified forms trainer course is taught online only and covers the latest changes to the RPA Form.
Course Length: 2.5 hours
Benefits of Attending the Program:
- Receive quality instruction from C.A.R. Legal staff
- Learn the proven training techniques for teaching the forms
- Downloadable training materials
- Receive a C.A.R. Certificate of Completion
Use & Guidelines for Certification:
- When teaching a Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms course for a fee, Participants may not mention the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program, the certification or Participant’s completion in connection with promoting any product or service other than those offered by C.A.R., unless specifically authorized in writing by C.A.R.’s Education Department.
- Completion of the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program does not imply or guarantee that you are or will be selected to be an instructor for C.A.R. course offerings (please email email@example.com for information on how to become a C.A.R. instructor)
- Certification is not intended to be, nor should it be misconstrued as a designation or an endorsement by C.A.R. or any of its affiliates.
- C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program certification may not be marketed, promoted or otherwise represented or displayed on business cards or other advertising materials without the C.A.R. Education Department’s prior written consent.
- Participants must complete the module and pass the test in order to receive certification for the relevant module.
- Certification is valid for 36 months from the date issued.
- Certification is valid for the form(s) released during the time of education.
Certification cannot be used for promotional purposes when teaching for profit unless specifically endorsed by C.A.R.'s Education Department.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters - ONLINE ANYTIME
Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME