Real Estate Investing Made Clear (PMC9) - ONLINE ANYTIME
A high energy class teaching you how to invest in real estate for yourself and for your clients.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace and is available 24/7.
Our Property Management Master Online Course Bundle includes this course! Learn more >
You’ll laugh as you learn from Tom Lundstedt, CCIM who will enthusiastically lead you through real-world rental property examples. When you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to comfortably “talk the talk” with your investor clients about such items as cash flow, NOI, depreciation, the rate of return, income tax savings and much more. This course will increase your confidence when working with investor clients and open your eyes to many new opportunities.
Course Length: 4 hours (No CE Credit)
Certifications: This course counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC) or the Property Management Master (PMM) certification.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Recognize that investment in real estate requires a different set of skills than residential real estate
- List the four financial benefits of owning investment real estate
- Explain the role of depreciation in creating income tax savings
- Explain the importance of financing in determining the success of a real estate investment
- Calculate and explain the significance of the operating expense ratio
- Calculate the property's net operating income
- Explain how principal reduction is taxable
- Identify the four depreciable categories
- Calculate an investment property's taxable income
- Explain that appreciation should be considered an added benefit.
- Use the Investment Property Worksheet to analyze an investment property before the purchase or listing
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >