Start Me Up Agent Course - LearnMyWay® - 7/12/18
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: From anywhere you can connect to the Internet
To succeed in your real estate career you need to make sure you understand every inch of your business ensuring you give your best to every client that comes your way.
This intensive and interactive, six-hour mentoring training will help boost, improve, protect, and make your real estate business more profitable. You'll learn how to work with sellers to price their listing effectively and how to navigate through the real estate transaction from start to finish, including a detailed step-by-step instruction about how to complete the C.A.R. Form Residential Listing Agreement (RLA) and Seller's Advisory (SA). Learn from a top producing REALTOR® with over 38 years of experience in the real estate business.
If you are struggling in your real estate career this is the training you need to kick-start your business.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Outline the characteristics of a successful REALTOR®
- Plan and prioritize the day-to-day activities for better management
- Set and manage your financial and performance goals
- Establish and track a realistic budget
- Learn how to make successful direct response calls
- Convert calls into appointments
- Establish trust and credibility for stronger client relationships
- Apply a basic process to the transaction
- Know how to present offers that your buyers and sellers will except everytime
- Understand the impact of disclosures on the transaction
- Define the natural hazard rights and responsibilities of the parties involved
- Learn how to avoid a lawsuit through risk management
- Learn how to properly use C.A.R. Standard Form AD (Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency) and how it affects everything
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact C.A.R. Education at email@example.com for Broker Pricing Information.
Transfer, cancellation and refund policy:
Purchasing for other people
All purchases made on or after July 1, 2017, must be made by the person attending the course and no substitutions will be allowed. Certificates can only be issued in the name of the person who purchased the course. Only C.A.R. Members are eligible to purchase and take courses at Member pricing.
If you purchased this class for someone else in error, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the 9-digit order number, and include a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to reschedule?
You may transfer to a future session without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. We allow one reschedule per course. If you provide C.A.R. Education with less than a seven (7) day notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Second and subsequent reschedules will result in a $15.00 processing fee per reschedule. All rescheduling requests must be sent to email@example.com and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel a course without penalty at any time up to seven (7) days prior to your course. Those who book within seven (7) days are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. To cancel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the name of the course and include the order number associated with the purchase of the course. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was made.
Please call 213-739-8227 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Property Management Master - Course Bundle (PMC1-8) - ONLINE ANYTIME
FTBS Certification Course Bundle - INTERACTIVE & ONLINE ANYTIME