Understanding Your Financial Statement - ONLINE ANYTIME
Learn the techniques for creating projections and budgets, especially when tracking income, expenses, key statistics, broker metrics and more.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Learn what resources you need to track income and expenses to improve your decision making with advanced techniques for creating projections and budgets. You'll also be introduced to tools that will help you manage your financials more efficiently and how to get the most from accurate, detailed financial records.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Determine and track where all your income will come from
- Determine and track the expenses that affect your bottom line
- Analyze your financial statements to determine the overall financial success of your office
- Learn the difference between commission split, desk fee, flat rate and operational fees
- Understand the many expenses (commission related, employment, occupancy, advertising, general/administration, insurance, education/training, and depreciation and interest)
- Develop good metrics for long-term success (factors of, calculating productivity, commission revenue, profitability and accountability metrics)
- Create projections and budgets (settings goals, creating a plan and putting the plan into action)
- Learn which financial management tools and back-office systems are needed for success
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
All tuition and fees paid for the course are due and refundable when the course of instruction is discontinued and such discontinuation has prevented a student from completing the course and may be exchanged for a course of the same value upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds will be completed within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination. Refunds or exchanges will not be given to any student after the student has completed a course or courses.