Vacation Rental Management (PMC6) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Provides the entry-level vacation rental manager with a fundamental understanding of the legal issues, concepts, strategies, and contracts that are involved in vacation rental management.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC).
Unlock the secrets to successfully managing vacation rental properties. This course is intended to provide you with a fundamental understanding of the legal issues, concepts, strategies, and contracts that are involved in vacation rental management. This exciting class will also offer valuable resources, techniques, and suggestions to assist even the experienced vacation rental manager. Increase your success with this four-hour course.
NEW! This course has been updated for 2018. The content is now in a video format, taken from a recent webinar by one of our certified instructors. C.A.R. Education strives to improve the quality of our courses to help you better understand concepts and build your business.
Course Length: 4 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Recognize the opportunity that exists for vacation rental management in a variety of localities
- Understand licensing exemptions and requirements for short-term rental managers
- Identify and utilize professional resources targeted to vacation renting
- Implement marketing strategies for developing sources for clients and rental guests
- Establish and set-up guest service procedures, from booking to departure
- Implement housekeeping requirements and related procedures
- Learn how to prepare the Exclusive Authorization for Vacation Rental (VRL) and Vacation Rental Agreement (VRA) forms
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters (DPK 1) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME