Working with Investors (PMC5) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Gain a thorough knowledge of the real estate investment property market.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC).
This course is designed to give students a thorough knowledge of the real estate investment property market. During the class, you will learn how to work with every type of investor by guiding you through the acquisition and sales process for both residential and commercial properties. Take this course to begin working with the fastest growing segment of real estate.
NEW! This course has been updated for 2018. The content is now in a video format, taken from a recent webinar by one of our certified instructors. C.A.R. Education strives to improve the quality of our courses to help you better understand concepts and build your business.
Course Length: 4 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Assist both novice and experienced investors in the acquisition disposition of investment properties
- Learn the typical investment principles including key benchmarks, rates, and ratios
- Identify the primary advantages and disadvantages of different property types
- Prepare and explain the C.A.R. Residential Income Property Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions (RIPA) and the Commercial Property Purchase Agreement (CPA)
- Understand the lender's guidelines and requirements for certain loan programs
- Familiarize yourself with the different loans available for residential and commercial properties, including appraisal and environmental issues
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters (DPK 1) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME