Residential Property Management (PMC1) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Understand the responsibilities, functions, and skills involved in property management.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Understand your responsibilities, functions, and skills when working with property management. Learn how to distinguish between off-site and on-site property managers and their duties, positions, training, and expertise, as well as developed some practical application guidelines that you can apply immediately to your business. Significantly supplement your income when you decide to add the residential property manager to your real estate profession.
Course Length: 4 hours (No CE Credit) - You must pass an exam to receive your certificate. There is a second chance exam if you fail the first time.
This is a mandatory course to earn the Property Management Master (PMM) certification. Learn more here.
This course also counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC).
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify the six P's in property management
- Describe and gather problem-solving skills for tenant dispute resolution, overseeing the factors of risk management, and gaining abilities to deal with people who lack expertise with which you interact
- Identify fair housing requirements for rental property management
- Familiarize yourself with the rental practices within the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Identify Internet sources for professionals, associations, and organizations
- Name different types of ownership for income-producing property
- Distinguish between off-site and on-site property managers and their duties, positions, training, and expertise
- Define the trust fund accounting regulations
- Describe various rates of return owners use to determine cash flow
- Differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of various property types
- Understand legal contract elements and leasehold estates
- Learn how to begin and terminate a rental contract
- Describe the basic eviction process
- Locate and complete C.A.R. rental forms
Although the emphasis of the course is on residential property, many of the concepts may be transferred to commercial, industrial and any other type of income-producing property The last portion of the course will review some of the more important documents that are typically used when handling rental income properties and is intended to raise the level of awareness for the real estate professional.
Please note: This course is not written to make the DRE licensee a professional property manager. It is not prepared for an individual to become an onsite manager. It is also not written to have course attendees fill in every blank space for every California Association of Realtors® (C.A.R.®) form that might be used in a rental situation.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Property Management Master (PMM) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME