Negotiation Basics for REALTORS® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Understand the art of negotiation with different theories of how to negotiate successfully.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
An exciting course that provides tools and information to help you understand the fundamentals of negotiation with different theories of how to negotiate.
The class includes factors that affect the negotiation process, how to overcome difficult situations, and how to work with difficult people.
Learn how REALTORS® negotiate daily from deciding who will pay for the pest inspection to selecting the time for an open house and agreeing on the acceptable percentage for a commission split. Almost everything is negotiable if you have the right skills.
Course Length: 4 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify factors affecting the negotiation process, such as cultural/economic differences, morals, personal traits, and environmental factors
- Effectively prepare for a negotiation by identifying and evaluating goals
- Utilize, identify, and successfully respond to common negotiation strategies and tactics
- Overcome obstacles and successfully close (and know when to "walk away" from) the deal
- Identify ethical issues in negotiation and avoid engaging in unethical behavior
- Develop and strengthen basic negotiation skills to provide better outcomes for you and your clients
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
All About Disclosures - INTERACTIVE ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to The California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) - Now With Digital Download
Start Me Up - Agent Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME