C.A.R. Probate Certification: The Probate Process from A-Z for Real Estate Professionals - ONLINE ANYTIME
This Probate Certification course provides a thorough exploration for real estate agents and investors seeking to successfully assist homeowners in probate transactions.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Earn your C.A.R. Probate Certification today with The Probate Process from A-Z for Real Estate Professionals. This certification provides a comprehensive overview of the probate process for real estate professionals seeking to represent sellers or buyers in probate transactions, as well as investors looking to purchase probate properties.
In general, a Probate occurs when a homeowner dies without a trust and by default leaves a home to an heir. This means (in many cases) that an estate attorney or representative may need to help family members sell the property. Of course, these scenarios can vary widely which is where this course becomes valuable. For example, the first chapter examines when a Probate sale should occur.
Each of the 5 chapters in this course focuses on a specific probate-related topic. The material is presented from the real estate professional's point of view but with the experience and knowledge of seasoned probate attorney and State Bar Certified Specialist, Paul Horn.
As you progress through the course, you will discover why certain probate cases take longer (full authority vs. limited authority). This understanding will help you maximize your commission in a probate listing as well as guide you through the probate purchase process.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
- The Purpose of Probate
- 9 exceptions to Probate
- Inventory and Appraisal
- Orders for probate and letters
- Different ways of holding title
- The sale of real property in probate
- Full authority vs. limited authority
- Which necessary legal documents are used in probate
- Factors affecting homeowner's tax obligations
- Estate taxes, Capital gain and California property taxes
- Parent-Child/Grandparent-grandchild transfer exclusion
- Change in Ownership statement – Death of a real property owner
- How homeowners' choices determine whether a probate is needed
- Various marketing techniques to assist with probate prospecting
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >