Risk Management - ONLINE ANYTIME
Identify, evaluate and protect your business from the many possible claims and litigation.
Online interactive course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course is an elective toward earning your Certified Transaction Coordinator certification.
This course is designed to help minimize the chance of having a claim or lawsuit filed against you by following some simple Risk Management steps and by becoming educated in the areas which cause the greatest incidence of claims. The suggestions, education, and advice presented can limit your liability and assist you with the handling of a claim if you are faced with one. Throughout the course, you'll receive guidelines and examples of how to reduce your risk
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Gain an understanding of the basic concepts of risk management
- Identify common areas of risk
- Understand the licensee activities that are likely to contribute to a risk
- Receive practical examples of high-risk areas
- Learn how risk management impacts the consumer
- Understand your legal responsibility
- Pro-actively manage risks associated with a real estate transaction
- Define your role when a claim is made
- Define your role in litigation
- Define your responsibilities in a transaction
Also, Includes Downloadable PDF version of the course.
The Risk Management course counts as an elective towards earning the CTC (Certified Transaction Coordinator) Certification.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
All About Disclosures - INTERACTIVE ONLINE ANYTIME
Keys to Closure - the Probate Process - ONLINE ANYTIME
C.A.R. Legal Tools Quick Reference Guide - July 2019 (Pre-Order the 2019 Guide and Get the 2018 Guide FOR FREE)
The New Broker's Benchmark: Prepare and Perform! Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME