C.A.R.'s Comprehensive Guide to Short Sales
Succeed when faced with short sale transactions with this step-by-step guide.
Written by Stella H. Ling, C.A.R.s Senior Counsel, this comprehensive guide to the short sale process will provide you with a better understanding of the ins and outs of short sale transactions. The purpose of this guide is to help real estate agents succeed with handling short sale transactions by guiding them through the short sale process step-by-step.
- Legal, tax, and practical issues pertaining to short sales
- Information about how to properly handle short sale listings
- Information about how to avoid the common pitfalls
- Content about how to negotiate with lenders on short sale transactions
- Information about your fiduciary duties to the seller
- Pre-screening process information for a short sale transaction
- What you need to know how to effectively market and sell a short sale listing
We Also Recommend
C.A.R. Agent JumpStart Guide
C.A.R. Legal Tools Quick Reference Guide - July 2018
C.A.R.'s Guide to Property Management
C.A.R.'s New Broker Start-Up Kit