C.A.R. Agent JumpStart Guide
The must-have guide for any REALTOR® just starting their real estate career.
Are you ready to succeed in your new real estate career?
With so much to know in the real estate business this guide sums up the information, you need to help you follow a path to success and profits. Learn the many aspects of getting started in real estate. The guide provides essential need-to-know information from prospecting to getting paid. You'll learn how to effectively prospect for Buyers and Sellers. Whether you have just received your license, have been in the business for a year or so, or are returning to the field, this guide will help you navigate the many best practices and offer you information on where to go for help.
This guide will:
- Cover basic information about C.A.R. Standard Forms and zipForm® Plus, along with instructions on how to access and use zipForm® Plus.
- Provide you with tips on how to access and best utilize the tools available to you, including benefits offered by your office, local Association, the California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.), and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- Start you off in the right direction with goal mapping and creating your marketing plan.
- Provide tips for creating your own business marketing plan.
- Address new agent issues and realities.
- List easy but effective ways to generate business, including the importance of working with the competition.
- Offer information about how to increase your knowledge and opportunities in real estate.
- List some important ways to improve client knowledge and shed light on issues that arise when working with friends and family.
- Offer tips for maximum open house results.
- Provide you with time saver tips to help you work smarter, not harder.
- Prospecting Letters for Buyers and Sellers
- A Sample Marketing Plan
- Consumer Handouts
- Prospects Tracking List
- Reference Material and so much more!
Paperback: 44 pages
We Also Recommend
10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started In Real Estate
C.A.R. Legal Tools Quick Reference Guide - July 2018
C.A.R.'s Comprehensive Guide to Short Sales
C.A.R.'s Guide to Property Management