C.A.R.'s Comprehensive Guide to Short Sales
Succeed with short sale transactions with this step-by-step guide.
This comprehensive guide to the short sale process will provide you with a better understanding of the ins and outs of short sale transactions. The purpose of this guide is to help real estate agents succeed with handling short sale transactions by guiding them through the short sale process step-by-step.
This guide contains:
- Legal, tax, and practical issues pertaining to short sales
- Information about how to properly handle short sale listings
- Information about how to avoid the common pitfalls
- Content about how to negotiate with lenders on short sale transactions
- Information about your fiduciary duties to the seller
- Pre-screening process information for a short sale transaction
- What you need to know how to effectively market and sell a short sale listing
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.