Your Guide: "I to We: Building and Working as a Team & Related Forms"
A handy guide about what you need to know to be on a successful real estate team.
Should you be on a team?
This helpful guide for every REALTOR® will provide insight into being on a real estate team.
After reading this guide you will be able to:
- Better evaluate if a team environment is best for you
- Understand the roles of each member of a team
- Develop an understanding as to how each individual contributor may fit into the team
- Learn the best practices of successful teams in real estate
- Understand how to work with a two-person and larger teams
- Identify the legal risks involved when working on a team
- Discover the many benefits of working as a real estate team
Get the answers you need to start a real estate team.
Paperback: 34 pages
We Also Recommend
Sample Forms Book, January 2020
Real Estate Office Policy Manual - Now With Digital Download
Your Guide to The California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) - Now With Digital Download
C.A.R.'s Guide to Property Management - Now With Digital Download