Certified Transaction Coordination (CTC) Renewal Course - ONLINE ANYTIME
THIS IS A RENEWAL COURSE ONLY!
If you’re looking to renew your Certification, this CTC Bundle contains two (2) CTC Renewal Courses - Online Anytime that will extend your certification. To enhance your expertise as a Transaction Coordinator, the CTC Renewal Course - Online Anytime provides crucial updates regarding the most recent California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and related forms.
Who Should Take the Two-Course Bundle?
If you have taken the CTC courses and received your Certified Transaction Coordinator certification before 2021, then this course is highly recommended so you can continue to be updated on the recent RPA, many C.A.R. forms, and other industry practice updates related to transaction coordination. This course is perfect for licensees and non-licensees.
This is a self-guided online course bundle that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7 for 365 days from the purchase date.
In these courses, you will review the changes to relevant transactional forms as well as Transaction Coordination practices that are important to the constantly evolving real estate transaction. The two courses will go over the common pitfalls that can occur during a transaction and how you can solve them quickly and easily.
Course Length: 8.5 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from this course:
- Receive the most updated contract and disclosure information for California Real Estate
- Review the California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and how it lays the foundation for every transaction
- Understand the various disclosures and when and why to use them
- Set timelines for contractual obligations and contingency removals
- Identify the different types of transactions you can process
- What's in a name and how buyers and sellers should be signing
- Identify how to work with escrow and maintain communication
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >