Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties (PMC3) - ONLINE ANYTIME
This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview specific to large apartment and commercial buildings.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC).
This course is designed to provide real estate professionals a comprehensive overview specific to large apartment and commercial buildings including all facilities and equipment, tenant profiles, agreements, improvements by tenants, specialty properties and policies. This course will review the many opportunities and challenges that come with managing commercial properties and larger apartment buildings.
Course Length: 4 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify and determine properties suitable for a property manager's level of experience and skills.
- Perform the financial and physical evaluation of apartments and commercial properties to establish an operating budget and plan.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of both the professional property manager and the property's resident manager.
- Describe the various types of commercial properties and unique characteristics of each as they relate to property management responsibilities.
- Identify the California Department of Real Estate (DRE) licensing laws as they relate to property management activities.
- Perform the investment analysis for an apartment building or commercial properties.
- Learn the guidelines, concepts, and terms for each loan program available for larger apartment buildings and commercial properties.
As the laws become more complicated and the needs for service and comfort animals increase don't lose your share of the housing market because you don't know the law!
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Property Management Master (PMM) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME