Selling Apartment Buildings (PMC7) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Provides the licensee with a thorough understanding of the process involved in the physical and financial evaluation of an income property, with a focus on apartment buildings.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC).
This course will provide licensees with a thorough understanding of the process involved in the physical and financial evaluation of an income property, with the emphasis on apartment buildings. You will acquire the tools and skills necessary to identify and achieve a realistic selling price based on the results of the evaluation. You will learn to employ effective strategies for evaluating, and improving as appropriate, the financial condition of the property in order to assist a seller or buyer in achieving their respective investment objectives.
NEW! This course has been updated for 2018. The content is now in a video format, taken from a recent webinar by one of our certified instructors. C.A.R. Education strives to improve the quality of our courses to help you better understand concepts and build your business.
Course Length: 4 hours
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Establish pre-listing strategies for achieving a reasonable or target selling price
- Identify and select an appropriate income property for a buyer based on his or her criteria and capacity
- Perform a physical inspection of the property utilizing a detailed checklist and step-by-step procedure as the first step in the financial analysis
- Perform the financial analysis, evaluating and validating income and expenses to determine they appear reasonable based on the property's characteristics
- Identify those major components of the property likely to fail during the anticipated holder term, establish a corresponding "reserves for replacements" budget and a plan for its execution
- Understand, employ and explain lender's guidelines and the evaluation process for determining the most appropriate financing available for the property
- Provide an overview of various rates of return based on the results of the analysis that are likely to be discussed by the seller's and buyer's accountant or financial advisor
- Provide the highest level of buyer and/or seller representation
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Residential Property Management (PMC1) - ONLINE ANYTIME