Master the Market (FTBS1) - INTERACTIVE & ONLINE ANYTIME
Understand the opportunities as well as the challenges facing today's first-time buyers
Online interactive course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course is required towards earning your First Time Buyer certification.
The FTBS1 (First Time Buyers Specialist) Online Certification Course is specially designed with engaging, interactive visuals to help reinforce learning. The course utilizes interesting interactions to convey useful information and retain facts so you can successfully complete the required assessment.
First Time Buyers are your best repeat customers for life if you learn how to turn their challenges into your opportunities! Learn how to win their business and overcome the hurdles in the first course from C.A.R. Education's FTBS Certification.
The FTBS1 is a 3-hour course designed to arm you with a thorough understanding of the issues facing today's first time home buyers in order to offer them the highest level of buyer representation. Learn specific strategies and the characteristics that define the different generations of buyers as well as those in their families that they may ask for help and advice.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand the opportunities as well as the challenges facing today's first-time buyers
- Understand the distinct generational differences among today's first-time buyers
- Develop best practices in working with buyers' family as third-party advisors
- Know how generational differences may impact strategies to win their business
- Prepare appropriate material and arrange for professional assistance for first-time buyer workshops
- Be capable of educating and guiding first-time buyers through the home buying process.
- Employ best practices in considering the most appropriate housing choices for first time home buyers
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
FTBS Certification Course Bundle - INTERACTIVE & ONLINE ANYTIME
ReadyPak® for Buyers Agent
ReadyPak® for Sellers Agent