Advanced Negotiation for REALTORS®- ONLINE ANYTIME
Negotiate your way to success to overcome the most challenging situations.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
No longer fear negotiation in this second class in a two-part series about negotiations to help you close deals and get paid faster!
This class takes the skills learned in the Negotiation Basics course and dives deeper into the various negotiating scenarios. During the last part of the course, you will have the opportunity to practice your new skills in mock negotiation exercises.
Learn how to stop making the same negotiating mistakes and negotiate with confidence.
Course length: 4 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Negotiate their commissions confidently
- Educate Buyers and Sellers about the present market with up-to-date current market conditions and values
- Help a Seller realize that a list price that doesn't budge on price or terms will become an expired listing
- Refuse to enter into a contract at a price that you know absolutely will not result in a deal
- Develop a positive relationship and improve negotiations with the other agent and those in related services including Escrow, Title, Termite, Inspectors etc. to help the deal go smoothly
- Effectively prepare for a negotiation by identifying and evaluating goals and concessions
- Understand who you represent and how to make Dual Agency work
- Overcome obstacles and successfully close (and know when to "walk away" from) the deal
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
C.A.R.'s New Broker Start-Up Kit
Employment Law Guide for Brokers, Managers, & Team Leaders
Business Planning - ONLINE ANYTIME
California Human Resource Law for Brokers/Teams - ONLINE ANYTIME