Save Time, Make Money with CRM - ONLINE ANYTIME
Learn how to effectively manage and measure your real estate business with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Course description: Today's methods are increasingly impractical and the result is far more agents are struggling to survive and more clients are receiving subpar representation.
This course is designed to explore the fast-moving changes happening in real estate and how a powerful CRM can provide value to your clients. Learn the various platforms and tools you can implement to be successful in real estate. Find out how to create and maintain a successful CRM to manage your business. Finish the class with a solid list of ideas that can be implemented immediately.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Review how real estate has evolved
- Examine the paradigm of real estate in the past
- Understand the stress points for any agent/team operating with the old tools and methods in the new paradigm
- Explore resistance to using a CRM and how to overcome it
- Discuss online lead generation and how this differs from traditional leads
- Understand how to collect data for people, properties and transactions in one platform exponentially
- Explore the concept of workflows or templated transaction plans
- Review real-life applications of workflows
- Receive actionable tips and best practices for effective lead follow up
- Understand why internet leads need different follow up systems
- Understand the power of automation
- Receive specific ideas on how to leverage points in the transaction to create repeat and referral business
- Review an entire workflow concept from contact to listing to contract to close.
Also available: Effective Communication in a Digital World Course Bundle
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >