Best Practices for zipForm® Plus Team Edition - ONLINE ANYTIME
Manage your team transactions in this two-hour advanced course for the zipForm® Team Edition that goes beyond the basic training.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This quick course will provide you with the ability to build your business with the tools you need to manage the many transactions along with bringing new teammates on board. The team version of zipForm® Plus is a multi-user account that allows multiple users to log in to one account where all users can see each other’s work. If one agent is not able to follow up with a client, other agents can step in like a true team and manage the appropriate transaction.
Course Length: 2 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand the enhanced user interface for easy navigation
- Learn how to apply templates at any time during the transaction
- Learn how to easily preview, print and/or add a form.
- Identify features that save time and allow for easy access to transactions
- Begin assigning photos to transaction or contacts
- Develop an advanced understanding of templates for groups and how they can best be utilized for multiple users
- Observe how the checklist and task menus can help create a smooth workflow that can be updated at any time
- Decide how to best utilize the tools in zipForm® Plus Team Edition as a group and view results on the dashboard
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Employment Law Guide for Brokers, Managers, & Team Leaders - Now With Digital Download
Create Engaging Content - ONLINE ANYTIME
Team Leader Certification (TLC) Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide: "I to We: Building and Working as a Team & Related Forms"