10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started In Real Estate
This guide will show you the biggest industry secrets, most avoidable mistakes, and how to find success in an ever-changing business.
Are you ready to get an insider's knowledge about how to best succeed in real estate?
This guide will teach you how to overcome the many obstacles, pitfalls, joys, and confusion that comes with being new to the real estate industry. Learn how to have fun and profitable as a newer REALTOR®.
After reading this guide you will be able to:
- Understand the “Perception of Success” in the real estate industry and not be intimidated by success
- Learn to focus on the most important activities in the business
- Recognize pitfalls that can occur and avoid mistakes made my most new agents
- Turn your “greatest weakness” into a strategy even the most successful agent can’t compete with
- Prioritize activities and focus on the more profitable side of the business
- Learn successful listing strategies that will virtually guarantee success
- Learn the real purpose of an Open House and how to make them an integral part of your business
- Understand what a real estate agent really does for a living and how to better manage your time
- Learn how to avoid behavior that kills escrows and careers
- Discover how to attract buyers and sellers in advertising that is magnetic instead of promotional
- Learn how to organize prospects with today's technology
- Create realistic activities that incubate and convert leads as well as solidify “customers for life”
- Understand how to embrace technology to “be where you are” in order to grow your business and your personal life
Paperback: 43 pages
We Also Recommend
All About Disclosures - INTERACTIVE ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to The California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) - Now With Digital Download
Start Me Up - Agent Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
A Word About the NAR Code of Ethics - ONLINE ANYTIME