Your Guide to The California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA)
*NEW GUIDE BEGINS SHIPPING THE WEEK OF JANUARY 14, 2019*
Order now and be the first to receive when available.
The RPA form was recently updated and only the current form can be used beginning January 1, 2019. Familiarize yourself with the recent changes made to the RPA form while learning how to complete the form step-by-step including ALL of the current forms attached to the RPA.
The California Residential Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions (Form RPA) is the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction in California, and there are several essential concepts, principles, and facts about this form that all REALTORS® should know. This guide provides an in-depth look at C.A.R's purchase agreement with step-by-step information about how to complete the RPA form.
A practical guide to keeping handy at all times!
This guide contains:
- The recent changes made to the revised agreement (12/18)
- Information about how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Information about how to identify, explain, understand, and remove contingencies
- Details about how to complete all mandatory and recommended disclosures
- Information about how to ensure all commissions are paid in full and on time
- Important terms of the contract
We Also Recommend
All About Disclosures - INTERACTIVE ONLINE ANYTIME
Start Me Up - Agent Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Getting the Listing and Pricing It Right - ONLINE ANYTIME
A Word About the NAR Code of Ethics - ONLINE ANYTIME